- Concentrate on 1 room at a time
- List each item, no matter how small
- Do some research to find replacement cost.
- Be reaslistic
- Attach pictures for your use and in case of an insurance claim
- Video is also useful for areas such as the garage where you have a lot of tools.
- Keep somewhere safe; preferably away from your home.
Sunday, August 5, 2012
Conducting A House Inventory & A Free Printable
This has been on my to do list forever! In the month of August, it is my mission to create a home inventory for insurance purposes. There are several ways you can create an inventory of your home. I will be using a worksheet and taking pictures to go along. Guess what?? I am sharing that worksheet with you!
I created an inventory a few years ago and followed these simple steps.
Click here to download.